HelloOoOo Gorgeous ladies...!
I hope you guys are enjoying life just like me..:)
Today i have an informative + cute post for you which is about lalalopsy doll well i was searching for making cute kinda doll on my nails for long and finally i came across lalalopsy dolls seriously they are really cute so i tried them on my nails..
In this post you will find a brief history of these dolls also pics of my little effort hope you will enjoy so please continue reading....:)
Lalalopsy dolls are kind of rag dolls which were actually launched in 2010 and were popular during 2010 holiday season.There real name at the time of launch was Bitty button which was later changed to lalalopsy dolls.Their tag line was "sew magic-sew cute".
What do they represent??
Their object was to promote creativity and imagination in children.Each character represents the fabric from which they are made.
ok i guess its enough lets get to the point and let me show you how was my try so here are the pics
yeah i did this on eid the other two days i was so lazy to do anything so i just kept my nails plain...
Things i used:
- i simply used NX black nail paint for the detailing
- i used Golden Rose nail lacquer(no 49) for the doll's face
- for blue headed doll i used sweet touch 1044
- for purple headed doll i used etude pp 904 and for its detailing i used tony & teena (no 71)
- For the clips i used etude no rd 105
- on other nails i used sweet touch pink nail paint no 1043 for stripes i used the same purple colour of tony & teena no 71.
- i made this doll with the help of my stripper and dotting tool.
Have you ever tried these dolls on your nails, or you are going to try this???did you find these dolls cute???
who is your favorite dolls??
Do send me pics if you tried any of my nail art or your own nail art i will make sure i post them...:)
If you have any request feel free to ask me..:)
want to write a post on this blog do contact me..:)
Dont forget to follow me on social networks...:)
Have a nice day...:)