Nail Mania Menu

Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick Daisy Pink (Review)

Rate this Post:

{[['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', '']]}

Permalink:

HelllloOo everyone..!
How are you all doing? Hope good. Today with this post I am going to start my beauty blogging section. Today i am going to share a lipstick review with you all well its going to be my first review like that so pardon me for any silly mistakes ok lets start
First of all let me show how it looks like







Luscious says:

"Our best selling lipstick collecion. Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick is a creamy and moisturizing formula enriched with vitamin E and grape seed oil for healthy lips. Designed for all day comfort."

Packaging:

It comes in a black cardboard box. the lipstick has a shiny silver packaging with letter L embossed on it cap.

Swatch:

This is how it looks like on lips :



My Thoughts:

It is a very lovely pink color and looks very good on lips. I found it perfect for ever day use. As it says it is quite moisturising, yeah it really is  and keeps your lips wet even when it is almost removed from the lips. It has a velvety textures and is applied on lips very smoothly.it stays for about 2-3 hours. Its very good for winters but now a days i find it bit oily so i think it would not be good choice for frequent use in summers.


Rating:

I would rate it 4/5

you may like it:

  • If you are looking for moisturising lipstick 
  • you like velvety texture
  • you want a long lasting lipstick

you dont like it:

  • If you prefer matte lipsticks 
  • you dont like the color 
  • you find it oily

Price and availability:

I got it from enem store Lahore for Rs 645/ and it is available at all the leading stores having luscious cosmetics all over Pakistan or you can get it from luscious site online.

Thats it i hope you guys liked the review do let me know your opinions

Dont forget to follow me on social networks
Any queries, advises, requests and contributions are always welcome you can contact me here
Have a lovely day


    6 comments:

    1. The packaging looks so good and the color is nice too.

      ReplyDelete
    2. pretty shade......I don't like matte lipstick.....I always go for moisturizing ones.......xoxoxo.....^_^

      ReplyDelete
    3. Pretty color.

      I follow you and I am waiting for you now.

      Kiss
      PERONALBLOG | G+ | BLOGLOVIN’ | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for visiting my blog, of course we can follow to each other! :)
      Following.

      www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi dear, thanks for visiting my blog. Sure, I'd love to follow each other! I'm following you now on gfc, would be great if you follow me too :)

      http://kinssy.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
  • Your comment means a lot to me so feel free to comment.
    If you want me to visit your blog just drop a link :)
    If you want to ask something or want to write a guest blog you can contact me on my id
    Thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Translater


 
Powered by Blogger.

Theme Settings

x

Layout Type

Layout Style

Background Pattern

Example Styles