Nail Mania Menu

Women Gold Ponytail Wig Review

Rate this Post:

{[['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', '']]}

Permalink:

Helloo Girls...!
How are you all hope you guys are doing great. Today i have a wig review which i got recently from Myesoul ok lets start the post.

First of all let me introduce the shop lets see what they say about themselves


Myesoul:
Myesoul offers high quality products with competitive price ranked from wedding & apparels, cosplay & costumes, lolita fashion, fashion women shoes and many other things.check out their best seller list here

Glamorous Gold Ponytail Wig:
first of all let me show you how it looks like





Its synthetic wavy wig in blonde color. Its perfect for the girls having short hair and for the people who love long ponytails. its quality is quite good one can not feel the difference. It seems like your real hair.It has catcher attached to it which makes easy to wear. I dont have blonde hairs otherwise i would have worn it myself . The fun part is you can also wear it like this i made my friend wear it have a look


its looks more good like this lol i know this is bit funny but thats ok :P

You may like it:


  • Its quality is good 
  • you love long ponytail
  • Its looks like your real hair

You dont like it :
  • you have black hairs
  • you dont like wigs
I hope you guys liked today's post 

Dont forget to follow me on social networks
Any queries, advises, requests and contributions are always welcome you can contact me here
Have a lovely day


Note this is a Pr Product send to me for review purpose however my opinion is 100% honest



















    4 comments:

    1. Great review! Its not something I would wear but I'm sure many people like them.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice review...my hair are jet black.....lol.....xoxoxo....^_^

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. lol same here but it would be great if it was in black color by the way thanks for the lovely cmment :)

        Delete
  • Your comment means a lot to me so feel free to comment.
    If you want me to visit your blog just drop a link :)
    If you want to ask something or want to write a guest blog you can contact me on my id
    Thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Translater


 
Powered by Blogger.

Theme Settings

x

Layout Type

Layout Style

Background Pattern

Example Styles