Nail Mania Menu

Bags Haul

Rate this Post:

{[['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', '']]}

Permalink:

Handbags are the only accessory that a girl can go crazy about.

We girls are never satisfied with our collection, we always want to increase our collection i think every girl would agree with me..

Hey everyone..!
Hope you all are doing great. Today i am here with a haul post in fact the first haul post of my blog. okay so few days back i was at the outfitters and this year they had a amazing collection as far as the bags are concerned so yeah there i bought two bags which i am going to share with you.
here they are 




Shoulder bag:


Where i bought from: Outfitters
Made of: Leather with metal chains and studs kinda thing
Price: it was for almost RS.3100/ but i got it for RS.2149/ on sale 


Chain clutch bag:

Where i bought from: Outfitters
Made of: Leather with beautiful cut-work on it
Price: i don't remember the exact price but i got it for RS.1650/ on sale


 Note: These bags are my own purchase. I took the photos myself and used Photoshop to add white background.

    2 comments:

  • Your comment means a lot to me so feel free to comment.
    If you want me to visit your blog just drop a link :)
    If you want to ask something or want to write a guest blog you can contact me on my id
    Thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Translater


 
Powered by Blogger.

Theme Settings

x

Layout Type

Layout Style

Background Pattern

Example Styles