Hope you guys are having great time. So finally my favorite month September is here...:)
I am again here with another post for you people and this time as i promised its a tutorial well they look more like shoes to me lol so i would call it two in one tutorial you can call it whatever you want to :)
Lets me show you how it is going to look like
You will need:
- Different colors of nail paints
- Stripper brush
- Dotting tool
- Base and top coat
How To Do It:
Step 1:
Start it by applying a base coat and the make a V shape with black nail paint and with the help of striper brush i used NX black laquer
Step 2:
Now fill color in it you can use whatever color you like , i have used Golden Rose 217 ( turquoise color)
now make three dots on each side with dotting tool
Step 4:
Now at the end just join the dots and you are done
Over all look :
What did i used:
- Sweet Touch Pink no 1043
- Sweet Touch Yellow 1114
- Golden Rose Blue 204
- Etude Red 105
Yeah Khushi owner of the blog
http://bubbliciousgirl.blogspot.com/ nominated me for liebster award i am so thankfull to her but as i already made a post of liebster award so i am not making another one :)
I hope you guys liked the tutorial do let me know :)
Dont forget to follow me on social networks :)
Any Queries,Advices and contributions are always welcome you can contact me on myownnailworld@gmail.com
Have a nice day














Thats amazing, I haven't got a steady enough had to do stuff like this. Wish I did though aha! x
ReplyDeleteFreya's Fashion Chapter
thanks dear :)
DeletePractice makes perfect just keep on trying and soon you will be doing amazing nail arts :)
Your nails are beautiful! Love the tutorial x
ReplyDeletedevonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks Devona..:)
DeleteThat's so cute tutorial. Your nails are so amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? Follow me if you want and let me know so I could follow you back. :)
www.jonnessa.blogspot.com
You're welcome, following you now via GFC and Bloglovin. :)
Deletexx,
Jonnessa
http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/
so funky:)
ReplyDeleteYeahh :) thnx for the comment
DeleteLovely! Definitely trying this out!
ReplyDeletewww.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg
Thanx n do try it out and send me pics would love to see them :)
DeleteThank you so much for your lovely comment i am following you back :)
ReplyDeleteWow, this is absolutely amazing! Your nails look so stunning~ I could never do something like this, even with a great DIY like yours! I can't wait to see more~
ReplyDeletePS. I'm your newest follower via google (65), google plus, and bloglovin (36). I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well! Also, if you'd like to keep in touch via FB or twitter, just do so and let me know so I can follow back =)
http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist
thank you so much for your sweet comment dear :) just followed you back and i would say keep practicing dear :)
Deletelove your art...super awesome nail art
ReplyDeletevisit mine too,if you like we could follow each other
http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/
thanks a lot dear :D
DeleteSo amazing!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)
http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/
Pretty nice idea!!! I'll try to do it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog! I follow you now via bloglovin' and GFC. Follow me back if you want :)
http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dress-To-Express-You/556713331026857?fref=ts
thank you dear following you back now :)
DeleteAmazing blog and nice post!! Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know.. :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
SHAN
www.memyheelsandi.com
thank you Chantal :)
Deletebtw i am already following you :)
Such a cute post and great blog dear! Glad I stopped by, so nice to meet you ;))
ReplyDeleteCan we please follow each other so we can stay connected and updated on each others' future posts?
I just followed you on Bloglovin' + GFC and really hope that you'll do the same, can't wait to stay in touch! xoxo
New post up...
❤ Jenny Tsang
www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'
Thank you so much for your sweet comment just followed you back :))
Deleteomg, love this nail design http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/
ReplyDeleteyou are very talented young lady! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sadia :D
Deleteyour blog is great Hania...I love it...You're amazing <3
ReplyDeletekeep up the good work...and keep visiting my blog too :)
Thanks a lot dear <3
Deleten ya of course will keep on visiting your blog :)
These look amazing, I love it! You're so talented :) The step by step tutorial is so handy as well, great post! :) x
ReplyDeleteAlavish.blogspot.com
Thankyou dear :)
DeleteI love your nails! You definately got a new follower
ReplyDeletemyannadiaries.blogspot.com
aww thats so sweet of you dear thanks
DeleteSiirt
ReplyDeleteŞırnak
Çankırı
Bayburt
Karaman
Artvin
Bitlis
Ordu
Amasya