Nail Mania Menu

NOTD : Tribal Nail Art

Rate this Post:

{[['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', '']]}

Permalink:

Hey Girlsss...!
How are you all doing?? i have another NOTD post for you all well this its Tribal nail art ,i just love this one so i am sharing it with you guys. Have a look


aztec nail art


aztec nail art

aztec nail art


Things I Used:


  • NX black nail paint
  • Etude Red nail paint (105)
  • Tony and teena purple nail paint (71)
  • Sweet touch yellow nail paint (1114)
  • Sweet touch light onion nail paint (1088)
  • Golden Rose Blue Nail Paint (204)
  • Stripper brush to make the design

I hope you guys liked it check out my other NOTD posts HERE

Dont forget to follow me on social networks
Any Queries,Contributions and Advises are always welcome
You can contaact me on my id myownnailworld@gmail.com
Have a nice day :)


    27 comments:

    1. thank you dear and will surely check out your blog :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Pretty :)

      New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/choies-trend-2014-leather-platform-shoes.html

      ReplyDelete
    3. looks great like the color print :)

      http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. yeah its something like that well thank you fro your comment :)

        Delete
    4. thank you so much dear
      following you back :D

      ReplyDelete
    5. Beautiful.

      Following you back.

      http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/09/eos-honeysuckle-honeydew-lip-balm.html

      ReplyDelete
    6. Great post hunny I love doing my nails and I love trying out new things aswell! Perhaps you could check out my latest blog post if you get the chance.

      Jess x

      www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanks jessica and will check out your blog :)

        Delete
    7. wow your nails are super long and pretty. the designs so cute, mustve tooken you so long to do them lol, i wouldve gotten lazy half way :P.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. hahah thank you dear and ya it seriously took about two hours :P

        Delete
    8. This really really impressive and detailing is awesome
      I am a fellow blogger from PBBC following you. Hope you follow back as well :)

      Cheers!
      Red Alice
      http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanks a lot dear and i am already following you :)

        Delete
    9. This nailart is great! I love the different colours and the patterns. I don't know if I'm precise enough for all the lines and such ^^'

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. aww thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

        Delete
    10. beautiful *.* i will totally follow you ..hope you will follow me back even if i'm not good as you are :3
      http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

      ReplyDelete
    11. wow (: Beautiful. Tribal are always so fun! great job (:
      http://hgnaildesign.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
  • Your comment means a lot to me so feel free to comment.
    If you want me to visit your blog just drop a link :)
    If you want to ask something or want to write a guest blog you can contact me on my id
    Thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Translater


 
Powered by Blogger.

Theme Settings

x

Layout Type

Layout Style

Background Pattern

Example Styles