Nail Mania Menu

Best of 2013 and My Blogging Resolutions

Rate this Post:

{[['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', ''], ['', '', '']]}

Permalink:

Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry… 


GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS. 


Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR 






Ola Amigos...!
How are you all and how was your first day of 2014?? Mine was great and today i am going to share any review or anything like that i am just gonna share my best manicures of 2013 and of course my new year resolutions :D 

Best of 2013:

2013 was a lovely year for first of all because i started blogging this year and i am seriously proud of my decision its a great as well as very addicting hobby i just love it so much ok so let me share the some of my best manicures of 2013 so here you go 
nail art

My Resolutions:

now resolution time so here are some of my resolutions related to my blog 
  • I will try to increase my followers on social networks
  • I am will start posting about beauty and fashion on my blog as well
  • I will try to post regularly 
Thats it i hope you guys enjoyed reading this post do share your resolutions as well and once again 
Happy new year :)



Dont forget to follow me on social networks


Any Queries, Contributions and advises are always welcome you can contact me here
Have a lovely day






    19 comments:

    1. This year must be very memorable as you started blogging this year. Keep up the good work love. Your nails are so pretty your so talented xxx

      www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. You have talent and drive - the two things you need to make it. Skills get perfected. Luck shapes up. Best of luck, dear <3

      ReplyDelete
    3. Happy new year Haniya.. :) and all the best for this new year and your blog :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So sweet thanks a lot and happy new year to you 2 :)

        Delete
    4. Wow beautiful compilation Dear
      Happy New Year

      ReplyDelete
    5. wow you have some really great nail art!

      lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. It's so nice! You have great blog : ) I wish you all best in coming year! : )

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi! Love blog and post :-)

      I´m following you now. Would you like to visit my blog and follow me back?

      xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks a lot and i will definitely follow back

        Delete
      2. So many great designs! Can't wait to see what you do in 2014 on here!

        Delete
    8. happy new year dear...may you successfully accomplish all of your goals! :) xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    9. Your nailart is so cool!
      Really love it.

      xO

      www.myownfairytale.com

      ReplyDelete
  • Your comment means a lot to me so feel free to comment.
    If you want me to visit your blog just drop a link :)
    If you want to ask something or want to write a guest blog you can contact me on my id
    Thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Translater


 
Powered by Blogger.

Theme Settings

x

Layout Type

Layout Style

Background Pattern

Example Styles